Friday, January 10

Hello again!

The final months of 2013 were quite a whirlwind! We followed our Tigers to Atlanta for the SEC championship (a tough loss) and had quite an adventure! We ended up leaving right after the game because the twins picked up a nasty stomach virus. We drove 12 hours overnight in an ice storm while the twins vomited their guts up in the backseat. Fun. At least I can check that one off my bucket list...

My mom and nephew came to visit for Christmas, which was really nice. Santa spoiled all the kids rotten! Unfortunately, it wasn't a white Christmas, but we made the best of it.

After the New Year, we traveled to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl, and this time we left with a win! Mizzou finished the season at #5! So proud of them and thankful that we got to experience this season. Avery had a blast going to all of the games...

Everyone is doing well. Avery just turned 8, and I will be taking her to the American Girl store this weekend to celebrate. We were supposed to go on her birthday, but make and record cold temps (-40 wind chill!!) set in, so we had to take a rain check.

The twins are a mess, as always. They are talking more and more! They crack me up on a daily basis.

Maren just turned 8 months. She has been crawling for almost a month now--definitely my earliest crawler! I sure wish she would slow down...

Hopefully I will get back in the swing of things with the blog soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment