Wednesday, November 30

Already off to a bad start...

OK, so I am a bad blogger. This is why I never started a blog before!

Anyway, lots to update on... It has been a bit of a rough month. The twins caught RSV, and a double ear infection (for both) soon followed. Now they have moved onto bigger and better things--namely, a gastrointestinal virus. Fun times! Somewhere in the middle of all that, Avery spiked a random 104.5 fever. I am starting to think I live in a sick house.

At the babies' last well visit, it was determined that C needed to be evaluated by a cranio-facial surgeon. That has come and gone, and she is now the proud owner of a brand new pink helmet! She has been wearing it for about a week now, and seems to have adjusted just fine. She was also referred to early steps for a developmental evaluation. They found that she is behind in gross motor, but is actually ahead of schedule in everything else. She scored 97 (out of 100) in cognitive ability! Woohoo! So she will begin working with a physical therapist to address the motor delays, and hopefully she will be caught up in no time.

Thanksgiving was a success! MIL, SIL, BIL and nephew came down for about 4 days, and I think it went pretty well. I made a totally rockin' turkey that didn't even make anyone sick! I was so proud of myself!

D is (hopefully) in the home stretch of his PhD program and has several campus interviews coming up in December. We are excited to see where the next chapter of life will take us.

1 comment:

  1. I was just going to ask how Camille was doing today! Glad her cognitive eval was great, and hopefully with therapy she will be chasing her sisters around in no time :) I hope everyone stays well in your house for a very long time!

    ReplyDelete